Evan in park

Evan in park

Thursday, March 3, 2011

36 Weeks Appointment

We had our 36 week doctor's appointment today.  Everything is still looking good. Evan's heartbeat was 150 at the appointment today and he was nice and active! The doctor says he is head down and facing my back which is the ideal position for childbirth.  My blood pressure was 112/80 today, so we are still doing well there, thank goodness. I had to have the Strep B test done today (a standard test to check for the presence of a bacteria) and since I was already undressed for that, the doctor asked if I wanted her to check my cervix. I told her to go ahead, but she said I am not dilating yet, but my cervix is starting to efface (thin) a little bit. So now it's just a waiting game...4 weeks until my due date! Can't wait to meet Evan!

No comments:

Post a Comment