Evan in park

Evan in park

Thursday, December 30, 2010

27 Week Doctor's Appointment

I would first like to say THANK YOU to all our friends and family who have been supporting us both emotionally and by sending us gifts for Evan's arrival. We truly feel blessed to have each and every one of you in our lives!

I had a doctor's appointment and all is looking good! My glucose test came back normal with a glucose level of 80 (a normal glucose level is between 70 and 130). That is great news and means that I do not have gestational diabetes. My blood pressure also continues to stay normal, which is awesome! I feel lucky at this point to not have any swelling and to still be pretty comfortable most of the time.

Evan is doing great! His heart rate was 155 bpm today and my belly is measuring right on target for 27 weeks.  So far so good!

I have another appointment in two weeks and then will be heading to Chicago to visit family and to celebrate the upcoming arrival of our little man at my baby showers!  I will keep you all updated on how things go and all the happenings of our baby showers! I cannot wait to see our friends and family in Illinois!

Lots of love to you all!
Many blessings for a happy and healthy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment